Pages

DISCLAIMER:
The publication of any images or informations related to nazism, fascism or any other totalitarian regimes must be understood as the reproduction of historical accuracy and not as apology to these regimes, leaders or symbols.
ATENÇÃO:
A publicação de qualquer imagem ou informação referentes ao nazismo, fascismo ou quaisquer outros regimes totalitários deve ser entendida como reprodução do rigor histórico e não como apologia a estes regimes, líderes ou símbolos.

Panzerserra Bunker in vacation !!!

Tankers !!
      Celebrating the graduation of my two sons, our family will be on vacation in Europe in the end of  June to the end of July.

      But, in August, we'll return, with our projects !!!

Bye, Gents !!!

3 comentários:

  1. Hi Marcos !
    When the whole world go to Brazil you decide to make the contrary choise !
    Good idea to come in Europe, If you plan to go in Belgium please tell it me, I will be happy to see you (and your family) and I can play the guide to show you the best places in my country.
    Have nice vacations my friend.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Moi.
    A great idea to come to Europe, maybe some nice day to Scandinavia, perhaps even Karelian Isthmus :)
    or sand ridge, top of two lakes between, Tampere city.
    If traveling to Paris museums (not Lovre), perhaps you will meet my son-in-law
    Paris also has a few scale model of the shop...
    One is EOL 'Modelisme 70 - 62-55 bld Saint-Germain, Paris
    I wish you a happy holiday

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks for th invitation, Guys, but the route was drawn after a real council of war, more detailed than the Invasion of Normandy...
    kkkkkk !!!

    Hugs and thanks again, my friends !!!!

    ResponderExcluir